Friday 18 April 2014

Day 2 of Kay's Soup Challenge

Well I'm not very good at this.
Recently its been hard enough for me to stick to SW at all, let alone introducing a really complicated and difficult challenge.
And starting on Easter Weekend?! Am I mental...??




Date: 18/4/14
Day of Challenge: 2
Plan: Green
Water intake: 2L+
Carbs: tart!
Body magic: 1.5 miles walking in 2x 15 minute instalments (can't even follow this part properly!)
Syns: 21.5 from tart!!!!! (8 from vodka!)
Soup: garlic (SF), onion (SF)(S), red pepper (SF)(S), courgette (SF)(S), passata (SF)(S), seasoning & stock


Found today easier. Not sure why...

Food went a little like this:

fried egg, mushrooms, baked beans
peanut hi-fi
feta, spinach and tomato tart with oven roast onion, courgettes, pepper and mushrooms
soup

I also had a handful of pitted dates and walnuts which I obviously shouldn't have had either. Bla bla bla

I'm actually rather pleased with my lack of binge drinking. To be fair its only day 1 of the 4 day weekend, so we shall see, but I had water before and during my two drinks, and after. Which I don't think I've ever ever ever done before. It was good.
I think tomorrow may be a different story, but you can only do what you can do..

No comments:

Post a Comment