Sunday 13 October 2013

Extra Easy peasy delicious SYN FREE Tomato and Basil Soup





Ingredients

  • small onion
  • half a carrot (optional)
  • FryLight!
  • tin of chopped tomatoes
  • tablespoon of sweetener
  • salt and pepper
  • basil- dried is fine

Easy peasy, no fuss recipe:-
Soften onions and carrot in plenty of FryLight, add tinned tomatoes and sweetener, season to taste- simmer until warm through. Garnish. Enjoy.

My gosh was this delicious!!! I even chucked in a couple of soggy old tomatoes on the vine that were too soft to enjoy raw. I grew the basil myself so was very proud to garnish accordingly.
I enjoyed my soup alongside a cheddar cheese sandwich (classy!!!) 2 slices wholemeal 400g loaf and 30g cheddar- they were both my Healthy Extra's for the day so my dinner was totally SYN FREE!
Diet?- What diet?!


No comments:

Post a Comment