Wednesday 6 November 2013

Slimming World works!!!

Week 4 of Slimming World and I'm really impressed.
This is not a diet. Its building the foundations for a new way of life. And I love it!

I have lost 6lbs in 4 weeks and here's my verdict....





4th weigh in. 1.5lb loss

In the last 4 weeks I have eaten chips, indian, pizza, chinese, cauliflower cheese, pie and lost weight.
I've drunk vodka and still lost weight.


But..

The chips were home-made SW chips using fry light. The cauliflower cheese too was completely home-made and completely syn free.
The Indian was veg curry and plain rice. The pie was served with sweet potato.

I've also eaten- onion, garlic, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, carrot, pak choi, courgette, parsnip, peppers, sweetcorn, spinach, spring onion, mushrooms, green beans, edamame beans, swede, sweet potato, aubergine, mangetout,

And- pineapple, kiwis, physalis, apples, oranges, melon, grapes, plums, bananas, mango, pomegranate, pears, blueberries, strawberries

I've had pasta, bread, cheese, milk, baked beans, eggs, noodles.

My gosh have I eaten well. 

With the principles of Slimming World- you can have a little of what you like. On occasion.
15 syns a day equates to 3 double vodka's and diet coke for me on a Saturday. Or two sesame prawn toasts, a handful of prawn crackers and a noodle dish at the Chinese.

And I'm still losing weight.
Google "food-optimising" and you will see why Slimming World WORKS.

I have not touched crisps, chocolate, cakes, biscuits, sweets for 4 weeks yet I do not feel deprived. 
And if I did want one of the above I could.

6lbs in 4 weeks. How much could you lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment